Monday 22 March 2010

Made the Change to IE 8 and so far happy

I so often find myself going against fads. As right now finally people seem to be getting off IE for more exotic browsers I found myself become frustrated with my old beloved Flock browser, which seem to be in need of an upgrade.

For those of you who don't know Flock is the Web 2.0 browser, aware in real time of you social networks, showing a ribbon for your cantact posts and photos it can keep you in touch with Flickr, MySpace, Bebo, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Digg communities which showing you photos from any web source.

The tool also offers click blogging and its the tool I use a lot to run my blogs.

But on Windows 7 I have not been entirely happy with this great tool. It hangs a great deal more than it does on my Linux boxes and I have decided to return to IE. This is a big step for me because I deeply hate IE because at work I have to use IE 6.

Well I have to say I have been very happy with IE 8 on Windows 7, it works very smothly and it has the same level of social tools integration, though not the awesome screen display.

But I am about to download Flock 3.0 beta, maybe the Social Blogging Browser which has been my main brower for years can win me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment