Friday 20 February 2009

Seven Lies We Tell Ourselves About Facebook | Newsweek Culture | Newsweek.com

Everybody loves to complain about Facebook. But I've been wading through all the nonstop commentary over the last few weeks and I've made a startling discovery. Everybody also lies about why they use Facebook. After exhaustive research, I've discovered the Seven Lies You Tell Yourself About Facebook.
Seven Lies We Tell Ourselves About Facebook | Newsweek Culture | Newsweek.com


The reason I post so much about facebook is a see it as leading the way for what MySites should become. This article is just stupid fluff, but its cool to see how deep in to the culture this thing has gone. It was only a few Thanksgiving ago that a nephew at Harvard told me about this cool social network someone made and I, brilliantly, dismissed that area as too crowded and already dominated by friendster and classmates.com. Boy am I smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment